Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
AUTOELECTRÓNICA MD S.L.
CIF – ESB47729264
HERNANDO DE ACUÑA STREET 33 LOCAL
47014 – VALLADOLID – SPAIN
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In AUTOELECTRÓNICA MD we treat the information that the interested persons provide us with the purpose of keeping record of the associates, as well as the information and communications by any means of the activities carried out by the association.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept while maintaining the status of partner of AUTOELECTRÓNICA MD.
What data do we deal with?
In the framework of the provision of the services we offer and conditioned to the purposes agreed by you, our entity will only treat the data strictly necessary for the correct management of the contractual relationship and / or provision of services, and will be exclusively those that you have facilitated us
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the provision of the service and / or consent of the interested party.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating personal data that concerns them or not. In this regard, you have the right to request:
• Access: The interested party will have the right to obtain from the controller the confirmation of whether or not the data concerning him / her are being processed, as well as detailed information about certain aspects of the treatment that is being carried out.
• Rectification: The interested party will have the right to obtain the rectification of the inaccurate personal data that concerns him or to complete those that were incomplete.
• Deletion: The interested party will have the right to request the deletion of their personal data, in any case the deletion will be subject to the limits established in the regulatory norm.
• Limitation of your treatment: The interested party will have the right to request the limitation regarding the processing of their personal data.
• Opposition to treatment: In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. The entity will stop processing the data, except for legitimate, imperious reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
• Right to the portability of your data: In other words, you will have the right to receive the personal data that you have, that you have provided to a data controller, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading and to transmit them to another data controller .
You can exercise the aforementioned rights, by contacting the person in charge. For this, you can use the contact information provided at the beginning of this document. If you wish to obtain additional information regarding the exercise of your rights, you can also contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
We also inform you that, if you consider it appropriate, you have the right to withdraw, at any time, the consent granted for a specific purpose, without affecting the legality of the treatment, based on the prior consent to its withdrawal.
If you understand that your rights have not been adequately addressed, you may file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. C / Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid. www.agpd.es.
OUR SECURITY MEASURES
AUTOELECTRÓNICA MD has taken all the technical and organizational measures necessary and according to the level of risk of data processing and its impact on the rights of individuals to ensure the security of the processing of personal data and that are and are required in Each time by the applicable legislation through the use of GOOGLE services always under a correct level of security and caution of the Company owners.